Thursday, February 4, 2010

Photo Thursday

In an effort to get my butt in gear to post more I'm starting Photo Thursday.

Today's photo is from our rehearsal dinner and its of my best friend, Erin and I. Erin and I met sophomore year in high school in St. Ingrid's 1st period English class. We were friends from then on but lost touch when we graduated. Luckily Erin transferred to my school in the second semester freshman year of college. We ended up walking into Intro to Education and seeing each other. That was 8 years ago and we've been friends ever since. We've helped each other through everything (especially getting over all of the losers we've dated) and I was lucky enough to have her as a bridesmaid in my wedding. She was there for me during the 2 years of planning and on my big day. Thank you Erin for being such an amazing friend (and bridesmaid). I can't wait to do the same for you one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment