Friday, December 18, 2009

Getting To Know Me - Holiday Edition

This is just something fun I found on another blog.

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? – I use both but I prefer wrapping paper.

2. Real tree or artificial? – Real…I love the smell of it every time I walk in the door.

3. When do you put up the tree? – Usually between the first and second week of December.

4. Do you like eggnog? - Love it!

5. Favorite gift received as a child? – My pink Barbie convertible that I could actually drive around the neighborhood.

6. Do you have a nativity scene? – Yup

7. Hardest person to buy for? – This year it’s been my FIL. We still don’t have anything for him and really can’t think of something to get him.

8. Easiest person to buy for? – Chuck I always end up buying him too much since he’s so easy to buy for.

9. Mail or email Christmas cards? - Mail

10. Favorite Christmas movie? - Love Actually

11. When do you start shopping for Christmas? – The past couple of years I’ve started in August and finished by Thanksgiving but since we got married in October this year I didn’t start till Thanksgiving. I’m still not finished.

12. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? – Anything my aunt and uncle make since they are always making something new and different.

13. Clear lights or colored lights on the tree? – We have colored but lately I’ve been wanting clear so since we are going to buy LED lights for the tree soon I’m going to get those.

14. Favorite Christmas song? – “All I Want For Christmas Is You” by Mariah

15. Travel or stay home at Christmas? – I would like to stay home and have everyone come to us but we are always running around Christmas Eve and Day.

16. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? – Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitsen, and Rudolf

17. Angel on tree top or star? – I guess I would call it an angel….it’s Minnie Mouse in a gold dress that I got in Disney World on my 2008 trip.

18. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? - One on Christmas Eve and the rest in the morning.

19. The most annoying thing about this time of year? – Too much running around.

20. What I love most about Christmas – Picking out gifts for all the people I love.

21. Snow. Love it or hate it? Love but only if I don’t have to drive in it.

22. Can you ice skate? Nope

23. Favorite holiday dessert? I always try to make my apple pie since I love it.

24.What is your favorite holiday tradition? Opening one gift on Christmas Eve with Chuck.

25.Which do you prefer, giving or receiving? Giving

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean about having someone easy to buy for so you end up getting them lots of gifts!!!

    ReplyDelete