This is just something fun I found on another blog.
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? – I use both but I prefer wrapping paper.
2. Real tree or artificial? – Real…I love the smell of it every time I walk in the door.
3. When do you put up the tree? – Usually between the first and second week of December.
4. Do you like eggnog? - Love it!
5. Favorite gift received as a child? – My pink Barbie convertible that I could actually drive around the neighborhood.
6. Do you have a nativity scene? – Yup
7. Hardest person to buy for? – This year it’s been my FIL. We still don’t have anything for him and really can’t think of something to get him.
8. Easiest person to buy for? – Chuck I always end up buying him too much since he’s so easy to buy for.
9. Mail or email Christmas cards? - Mail
10. Favorite Christmas movie? - Love Actually
11. When do you start shopping for Christmas? – The past couple of years I’ve started in August and finished by Thanksgiving but since we got married in October this year I didn’t start till Thanksgiving. I’m still not finished.
12. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? – Anything my aunt and uncle make since they are always making something new and different.
13. Clear lights or colored lights on the tree? – We have colored but lately I’ve been wanting clear so since we are going to buy LED lights for the tree soon I’m going to get those.
14. Favorite Christmas song? – “All I Want For Christmas Is You” by Mariah
15. Travel or stay home at Christmas? – I would like to stay home and have everyone come to us but we are always running around Christmas Eve and Day.
16. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? – Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitsen, and Rudolf
17. Angel on tree top or star? – I guess I would call it an angel….it’s Minnie Mouse in a gold dress that I got in Disney World on my 2008 trip.
18. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? - One on Christmas Eve and the rest in the morning.
19. The most annoying thing about this time of year? – Too much running around.
20. What I love most about Christmas – Picking out gifts for all the people I love.
21. Snow. Love it or hate it? Love but only if I don’t have to drive in it.
22. Can you ice skate? Nope
23. Favorite holiday dessert? I always try to make my apple pie since I love it.
24.What is your favorite holiday tradition? Opening one gift on Christmas Eve with Chuck.
25.Which do you prefer, giving or receiving? Giving